AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond and Mercy Campus’ seek a PRN Registered Dietician for planning therapeutic diets and implements preparation and service of meals for patients in the hospital. Responsible for dietary staff and its performance as well as ensuring the dietary department is in compliance with the Department of Public Health. Assures patients receive proper diets as ordered.
Apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com OR FAX your resume to ATTN. P. Henning at 405-341-8361.
- Bachelor Degree from four-year college or university
- At least one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Continuing Education of minimum hours every year to sustain credentials.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages desirable.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond and Mercy Campus’ are Long Term Acute Care hospital campuses that specialize in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond and Mercy Campus’ are an equal opportunity employer.